Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 5: Work work zug zug

I tried to get some work done today for my Caltech research mentor, and it went decently. An hour of conference, about an hour of manual/code. The rest of the day was spent similarly to my previous week. Lots of relaxing and games, lots of walking throughout Cambridge (this time to the East, Jesus Park?), and about 2 hours trying to find a hiking buddy for Mare a Mare Sud (http://corsica.forhikers.com/mare-mare-sud). While unsuccessful thus far, the message and offer are out there, and hopefully I'll find someone to go with me. Otherwise, I'll just have to had Final Countdown playing in my ears the entire journey with nothing to break the epic tune!

Relaxing is amazing.

Saur invited me to come to class with him tomorrow, poke around the city together, then head to a late dinner in town. I'll also be going with him and possibly some other Caltech folks to London on Saturday, and I'm likely to head out on my own on Thursday to somewhere in the UK on my rail pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment