Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 3: Catch up on sleep and relax (part 2)

Another lazy-ish day today...

Watched a lot of voyager with Aidan and Matt last night, had great pizza for dinner then. Woke up absurdly early (~7-8am?) and poked around at my archived photos on my computer, being careful not to make enough noise to wake up Aidan (again). I made myself pasta and put some really good sweet chili sauce on it... yummy!

Around 11:40, Aidan and Matt emerged from their lair to head off to a social lunch for the afternoon, giving me time to shower and go for a long ~4 mile walk. The suburbs of Cambridge (at least to the north of the city center) seem very much like American suburbs to me, with a few exceptions: bike paths, decent sidewalks, railing near crosswalk corners (like in Hong Kong), and more multi-unit buildings (or buildings that are literally touching... not sure if these two are definitions different or not).

I poked photos more, uploaded my recent photos from Aidan's Friday tour, started laundry, and am now updating my blog...

N.B.: While this isn't necessarily the most exciting vacation yet, it is certainly very relaxing and satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment